Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Card for my niece to be

Hello everyone,

My sister-in-law is going to have a little baby girl and I made a card for the occasion.
At the same time, it meets the prerequisite of Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge.  It had to be a shaped card and there had to be some orange (the color) on it.  Here is what I came up with:

The card stock, ink and ribbon is SU.  I didn't have ribbon that matched so I just dyed it and used the bow easy!  The pattern paper is Tim Holtz.  The stamp is Peachy Keen.  I added some stickles to the eyes and top of nose for some sparkle and used my white gel pen for accents.
Thanks for watching
Brigitte

5 comments:

SpantastiKreations said...

How sweet.

TFS,
Erin
http://www.spantastikreations.blogspot.com/

Kristin said...

So cute, I just became a follower:)

jen said...

Just precious... I just became your newest follower on your blog. I'm looking forward to seeing what you create next.
I would love for you to stop by sometime and visit my blog. jennyscards.blogspot.com

Hugs,jen

Vicky said...

your card is adorable.

My Creative Time said...

YOUR CARD CAME OUT SOOOOOO ADORABLE MY FRIEND!! You did a GREAT job w/the challenge!
gypsy hugs,
Emma;)