Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Super yummy

Bonsoir,
Voici une carte pour un défi chez The Pink Stamper.  Il faut faire une carte délectable!
Hi,
This card is for The Pink Stamper Imagine Pink wednesday.  We have to make something super yummy.
La partie la plus dure a été l'étiquette.  J'ai utilisé mon Cri-kits pour écrire les mots.  Ça vient de 2 cartouches différentes:  Opposites Attract pour le lettrage et George and Basic Shapes pour l'apostrophe.  L'étiquette est de A Child's Year et les fraises de Celebrate with Flourish.  Tout le papier est de SU et les petites faces sont de PKS.  J'ai mis du Crystal Effect sur les yeux pour les faire briller et des pierres sur la "fille"
The hardest was the tag.  I used my Cri-Kits to write the words.  I had to use 2 different cartridges:  Opposites Attract for the letters and George and Basic shapes for the apostrophe.  The tag is from A Child's Year and the strawberries are from Celebrate with Flourish.  All the paper is from SU and the cute little faces PKS.  The sentiment means "2 is better", if I did it in english I would have picked "I love you berry much!".  I put some Crystal Effect to make the eyes shine and added some bling on the girl.
Brigitte

4 comments:

DIANA L. said...

SUPER YUMMY IS RIGHT
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Pholly said...

Very cute card, I love it.

Carina (PaperJunky) said...

I love this yummy card
i am now a Follower
Carina
http://paperjunkiemama.blogspot.com/

Cassie said...

So cute!
Come over to my blog for a great new announcement about a new website launched for cricut users!

http://www.hobbymommycreations.com