Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hound dog

Bonjour,
J'ai fait cette carte pour le chum à ma mère.  Sa fête et celle de ma maman sont bientôt et je leur ai fait deux cartes qui se complimentent.  L'autre carte est ici sur un autre poste.
Hello there,
I made this card for my mom's boyfriend.  His and her birthday are coming soon and I made them complementary cards.  You can see the other card here.
Il a une moto dorée et est plutôt grisonnant!  Le papier à motif est de DCWV et le reste est de SU.  L'estampe est Danny de Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp et le sentiment est inclu avec lui.  J'espère qu'il va trouver ça drôle, moi je trouve la pensée pas mal comique!
He has a gold motorcycle and he's graying a lot!  The patterned paper is DCWV and the rest is SU.  The stamp is Danny from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp and the sentiment comes with him.  I hope he will find it funny, I think the thought is pretty hilarious!
Je l'ai colorié avec mes Copics et coupé autour en laissant un assez gros rebord.  Vu que c'est une carte pour un homme, je voulais laisser les choses simples et ne pas mettre trop de couches ou de détails.  J'ai acheté un nouveau produit hier chez mon magasin de bricolage:  Viva Decor Gloss Gel.  Je l'ai mis sur la moto et ses lunettes pour tout faire briller.  Je ne suis pas encore sure du résultat, on dirait que si on met une couche épaisse, ça craque!
I colored him with Copics and cut around him leaving a pretty big border.  Since it's a man's card, I didn't want to use too many layers or details.  I bought a new product yesterday at my craft store:  Viva Decor Gloss Gel.  I put it on the motorcycle and the sunglasses to make them shine.  I'm not sure about the results, it seems everytime I put a thick layer, it cracks!
J'ai suivi le croquis de Midnight Madness #94.

Brigitte

2 comments:

Sassy Scrapper said...

Great card! I love the cool image and the sentiment is great! Thank you for joining us for this weeks sketch challenge at Midnight Madness.
Hugs Bonnie
MM-Designer

Renee Matarese said...

What a great masculine card! I love how you've colored the bike. Fun card! Thanks for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. I hope to see you again soon.
~Renee
MMSC DT