Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Simple et élégant/Simple and elegant

Bonjour,
J'ai un poste très rapide pour ce soir.  J'ai quatre cartes de Nöel pour le défi chez Christmas Card All Year 'Round.  Le défi de Christmas Card Challenge est d'utilisé une couronne ou du gui.
Hello,
I have a really quick post tonight.  I have four cards for the challenge at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round.  Also, the challenge at Christmas Card Challenge is to use a wreath or holly.
J'ai embossé le fond avec ma Cuttlebug et embossé avec de la poudre or le sentiment de Kraftin' Kimmie.
I embossed the background with my Cuttlebug and the D'vine Swirl folder.  I stamped the Kraftin' Kimmie sentiment with gold embossing powder.
Tout les cartons et rubans sont de SU.  
All cardstock and ribbons are SU.
J'ai mis du Glitter Ritz sur les paneaux centraux et ensuite estampé les images de Elusive Images.  Le sentiment est de SU.
I put Glitter Ritz on the main panels and stamped Elusive Images gorgeous stamps.  The sentiment is SU.
Ce sentiment vient avec les images.  J'ai appliqué les pierres avec mon I-Rock.
This sentiment comes with the images.  I put the bling with my I-Rock.

A+
Brigitte

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Wow these are great. Think I like the holly ones best.
Hugs
Margaret M

Clare Lloyd said...

Wonderful sparkly cards and great colours. thanks for joining us @ CCAYR. x