Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 2, 2012

Attitude

Bonjour,
J'ai une autre carte, celle-ci serait parfaite pour une petite fille un peu tanante!!!
Hello,
I have a birthday card, it would be perfect for a mischievous little girl!!!
 J'ai utilisé du papier à motif et carton très vieux de SU.  J'ai mis beaucoup de fioritures et de brillant sous la forme de Stickles.  Le sentiment est de The Greeting Farms que la cousine de mon mari Amélie m'a donné.  J'ai finalement trouvé le courage de découper un morceau de film du rouleau que ma copine Céline m'a envoyé de France!!!  Merci Céline!
I used old SU patterned paper and cardstock.  I put lots of swirls and sparkle with Stickles.  The sentiment came with some Greeting Farms stamps.  I always seem to inherit the english sayings that my family won't use, lol!!!  So, I haven't got the images, just the words!  I finally found the courage to cut a piece of the roll of film strip that my friend Céline sent me from France!!!  Thanks Céline!
J'ai colorié l'image de Lili of the Valley avec mes Copics et ajouté du Smooch Illuminate.
I coloured Lili of the Valley It's my party with Copics.  I added Smooch Illuminate.

Peau/Skin E11-00-000-R20, Cheveux et bottes/Hair and boots E47-44-42, Chemise/Shirt E43-42-41-40, Pêche/Peach YR02-00-000-0000, Couronne/Crown YR24-Y15-11, Ruban/Ribbon YG63-61-G40.
Les fleurs et ruban large sont de WOC.
The flowers and seam binding are from WOC.

Pour les défis suivants:  
Lili's Little Fairies:  pêche et crème
Sweet Sketch Wednesday:  croquis
Simon Says Challenge:  tout va

For the following challenges:  
Lili's Little Fairies:  peaches and cream
Sweet Sketch Wednesday:  sketch
Simon Says Challenge:  anything goes

A+
Brigitte

16 comments:

Arlana 11426 said...

Such sweet papers and love the fun image. Loving those embelishments. Have a sweet day! Arlana@SSSW!!!

Danielle Champagne said...

Quelle attitude! trop cute. j'adore cette image, tu lui as donnée vie. le brillant contribue à adoucir l'humeur de la princesse déchue, j'adore le sentiment... Adorable.

Céline said...

coucou
j'adore ta carte! si douce et l'image si rigolote, ça fait un moment que je ne l'ai pas utilisée...
tu as bien fait de couper le film strip ribbon il fait très très bien sur ta carte!
avec plaisir!
bisous
céline

Arlana 11426 said...

Excuse me!!! This card is too cute! Love those embellishments, swirls and film strip from Celine. How fun! Tell her hi from me if she is the same Celine that has a sister, Nathalie!
Judi SSW DT

Sandra said...

Oh Brigitte, you just seem to be creating cards left right and centre. You go girl!!!! I love this one in particular because she reminds me of me when I was a little girl. I use to pout when I couldn't get my own way and was such a tom boy, hence the boots on this little cutie-pie. Hey are they army boots? LOL
You have coloured her superbly. Her hair and blending is fantastic!

Linda Anderson said...

This is one gorgeous card!! I totally adore that image, it has to be the sweetest!!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Linda

Heide said...

What a sweet card, lovely work and love all you details. So glad you could join us at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays.
Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

mulberry station said...

Brigette, I love, love, love this card. I am still chuckling. It is so cute. Your embellishments are wonderful. I love the soft pastel color scheme you have used. It is one gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW-DT

Patti P. said...

Brigitte, this is so pretty, love the colors and she doesn't look one bit happy! I really like the film strip. So happy you shared this beautiful card at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Patti SSW/DT

nnalorac said...

This is just too cute Brigitte, adore everything about it and I love your sentiment you have added. Carolxx

Kathie said...

Oh Brigitte, your card really makes me smile yes she really does have attitude which is great. I love the pretty soft colours and your wonderful embellishments. Your card is so pretty. Great card and thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-DT

Cath said...

C'est une bien jolie carte et la mise en couleur est très réussie...Cette carte plaira forcément à sa destinataire Bravo
xx Cath

Jeannie said...

I feel just like her on my birthday's too! She's adorable! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Elise said...

Oh gosh, how beautiful is this?! I love this little darling and you rocked this challenge! Thank you so much for joining us on Lili's Little Fairies!

Hugs,
Elise

Genevieve said...

Very sweet card, cute image & sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

Genevieve DT

Melissa Bove said...

Oh, how cute!! Love it! What a sweet image and sentiment!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa