Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Poker

Bonsoir,
J'ai besoin de faire plusieurs cartes pour des hommes.  J'ai beaucoup de difficulté à en faire, mais je crois que celle-ci est assez réussie!
Good evening,
I have to make a bunch of cards for guys.  I have a really hard time with those, but I think it turned out ok!
Le carton et papier à motif sont de SU.  J'ai gardé la carte très simple pour que le personnage prenne l'avant plan.  J'ai ajouté des "paper candi" que j'ai colorié avec mes Copics.  J'ai encré les rebords avec de l'encre Distress.  J'ai suivi le croquis de Kraftin' Kimmie.
The cardstock and patterned paper are from SU.  I kept the card very simple so that the character pops.  I added paper candi that I coloured with Copics.  I inked the edges with distress ink.  I followed the sketch at Kraftin' Kimmie.
J'ai colorié Chester de l'arstiste Annie Rodrigue avec mes Copics.
I coloured Chester by the artist Annie Rodrigue with Copics.

Peau/Skin E13-11-00, Cheveux/Hair E29-27-23-50, Noir/Black C9-7-5-3, Rouge/Red R29-24-22-20, Chemise/Shirt YR24-21-20.

A+
Brigitte

5 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Brigette I think you did a fantastic job, i always have trouble with boy/mens cards too. I just love embellishments too much.
Hugs
Caz x

Céline said...

coucou
oh je vois qu'on est dans le même cas, c'est moins rigolo de faire des cartes popur hommes! la tienne est fantastique. tout est tellement bien assortit j'adore
bises
céline

Sharon Caudle said...

This is so cute and beautiful coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie!
hugs, Sharon

Amanda R said...

Love that paper, what a great touch for a guys card! Thanks for playing along with us at Kraftin Kimmies!

Cheryl Valadez said...

What a super dapper fellow! Love the male images and how you've paired this one with that awesome DP! Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Hugz, Cheryl