Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Recycle it at Totally Tilda

Hello or should I say Goodbye?
This will be my last project at Totally Tilda.  It's very sad, but life is getting really busy and I need to take time for other priority.  Don't worry, I will still continue making cards, I will just take longer!
We have a challenge that ends the 18th of Jan 2014.  The theme is:
Anything goes with the option of recycling an item.
I used a frame I had for quite a few years.  I airbrushed it with my Copics, added a bow and an angel charm.
Original frame


I made a stencil with my Cricut for the sentiment.  It means:  "Two little angels watch over you".
Flowers from WOC.
I coloured Starboy Edwin and Star Tilda with Copics and added Smooch Illuminate and Stickles.

Peau/Skin E11-21-00-000-R20, Cheveux/Hair E39-YR24-30, Étoiles/Stars YR24-Y15-13-11, Baton/Wand E37-35-34-31, Bande de cheveux/Hairband R59-29-24-22-20, Robes/Dresses C3-1-00-CB.

For the wonderful prizes, please come and visit the main challenge blog:
Totally Tilda

A+
Brigitte

8 comments:

Céline said...

oh tu t'en vas ? j'espère bien que tu vas continuer de créer toutes ces merveilles!
ce cadre est sublime, romantique et élégant avec un coloriage parfait
bises
céline

Danielle Champagne said...

Allo Brigitte... le web est comme le temps! au ralenti. J,essaie depuis ce matin d'entrer pour te laisser un com. Ton petit cadre apportera certainement beaucoup de joie avec lui, Edwin et tilda sont magnifique avec leurs étoiles, sur un fond bleu, c'est magique. J,aime l'idée du stencil fait avec ta cricut. faut que j'essaie cela. Bisous. xox

Christina C. said...

Beautiful frame and the angels are as sweet as can be!!! This would make a beautiful gift for a special friend.

debby4000 said...

Adorable Brigitte and also gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Sandra said...

Well Brigitte, you certainly inspired me to get out my airbrush! I had no idea what it can be used for, in fact I haven't even taken mine out of the box. I've have wanted to watch some tutorials but have yet to do so. That frame turned out fantastic, who would have thought?

Of course your work is only too fitting to be framed as well. Gorgeous colouring as always! I was saddened to hear that life has taken you away from the craftroom, I know how much you love it. I will make sure I bring my markers when we go camping this year!!!

You will be missed over at Totally Tilda for sure. xoxo :)S

Christine said...

Hi Brigitte were gonna miss ALL your awesome Tilda creations at Totally Tilda chall..am sure your mum will treasure this beautiful plaque.. Happy Christmas to you & your loved ones best wishes for 2014..cant wait for you to come back..

luv n hugs mummy Tildarette xxx

Inky Angel said...

I love recycling! This is a perfect frame for these gorgeous angels. Love the rich colors you used for airbrush, the final result looks really good with the metal swirls on top.
Hugs, Katie

Patricia said...

Tres bonne idee de faire de la recuperation. Les petits anges sont jolis et bravo pour les messages sur le cadre.
Je t'embrasse et felicitations.
Patricia xx