Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 25, 2014

I dream of Jeannie

Bonjour,
Quand j'étais petite, mon émission favorite était Ginny.  J'ai trouvé une image parfaite et je l'ai utilisée pour la fête de ma mère.
Hello,
When I was little, my favorite show was I dream of Ginny.  I found the perfect image and used it to make my mother's birthday card.
J'ai pris des papiers à motif de LOTV et les fleurs sont de WOC.  J'ai mis beaucoup de Frantage comme d'habitude!!!
I used LOTV patterned papers and WOC flowers.  I went overboard with the Frantage (as usual, lol!!!).

J'ai colorié Madeline Valentine Wish de Milk Coffee avec mes Copics.  J'ai mis des accents or avec mon crayon Spica.
I coloured Madeline Valentine Wish from Milk Coffee with Copics.  I added gold accents with a gold Spica.

Peau/Skin E13-11-21-00-000-R20, Cheveux/hair E39-YR24-30, Costume R89-85-83-81-RV29-06-02-00-000-10, Oeil/Eye B28-16-"20", Bouteille/Bottle BV29-V28-25-22-20, Coussin/Pillow YG67-63-61-G20.

Pour les défis suivants/For the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Crafts:  3 Different flowers (4)
Inky Chicks:  shabby chic

A+
Brigitte

10 comments:

Christina C. said...

This is FABULOUS....love this image and you colored her so magnificently.
I used to watch that show all the time...loved it! Great job, Brigitte, and I'm sure your Mom loved it!

Else Irene said...

This is so sweet :-) Thanks for joining us in the Wild Orchid Challenge this week ♥

Beth Brovold said...

I can't believe that you found this image Brigitte...I loved that show!! This Jeannie is just PERFECT...your colouring is GORGEOUS!! Beautiful card that I'm sure you Mother will treasure always!!

Céline said...

une carte magique!!! j'adore
bises
céline

Fabiola said...

elle est super, que de bons souvenirs tu me rappelles!!! biz

Patricia said...

C'est tres joli Brigitte tout en rose. J'aime beaucoup l'image et tu l'as tres bien coloriee. Tout est beau. Bravo et je t'embrasse,
Patricia xx

Inky Angel said...

Beautiful Ginny you've colored. She was one of my favorite TV characters too, sweet and magical. You always have the ability to bring images to live, this is another wonder.
Hugs, Katie

MostlyMandy said...

I love this card! She's awesome! Well done love :)

Danielle Champagne said...

J'écoutais cette émission aussi, que j'aimais son petit air coquin, et les tours qu'elle jouait au beau major anthony Nelson! si candide à comparer au vilain J.R. de Dallas! Ta maman va adorer! tout est si bien marié, couleurs , accessoires. tout est ravissant!

Nathalie said...

Très jolie carte. J'adore le combo et le coloriage.
Nathalie